PLENTY OF POWER FOR THE JOB
The Robin EX21DUCR 7hp motor is chosen for its smooth running and long life. It has plenty of power for the job of driving the Hardi pumps for these applications. It has a robust construction with 2 lifting handles.
- Dry Weight – 75kg (600 series)
- Dimensions- 1140mm long, 370mm wide, 780mm high.
- DESIGNED FOR THOSE LONG RUNS OF POLY PIPE OFTEN SEEN ON SHEEP AND CATTLE STATIONS.
HARDI PUMPS CAN BE RUN DRY WITHOUT DAMAGE
LONG RUN TIME FROM 22 LITRE FUEL TANK (expected run time well in excess of 24 hours)
- Polyurethane diaphragm positive displacement pump
- Lower power consumption
- The Hardi pump can run at any speed up to 540rpm (flow directly proportional to the engine speed)
- Single grease nipple, dry sump with drain hole
- Simple maintenance
- Cast iron construction (Hardi pump only)
- Heads up to 150 metres – this is much more than most poly pipe will handle!
- Three versions available
600 series – 35L/m (500g/hr)
1200 series – 80L/m(1000g/hr)
1300 series – 120L/m (1500g/hr)
- Belt driven from an A section taper lock motor pulley for longer life
- Flow rate can be varied by engine revs & pulley ratio changes to suit the condition on hand
- Pressure gauge to allow pressure on the pipe system to be controlled by the engine speed
- Auto stop fitted to stop the motor. When the last tank on the line is full the pressure builds up & the modified pressure switch stops the motor.
- A float switch can be added to the motor switching if pumping from a tank when the supply runs dry.
HARDI TRANSFER PUMPS – DIESEL VERSUS PETROL!
- Initial cost of petrol motor can be 6 times cheaper than a similar diesel motor!
- Diesel motors don’t like running at a very light load and many can’t be slowed down – small petrol motors provides smooth running at low revs
- Running costs are debatable between a petrol and diesel motor at low engine load
- One tank of contaminated diesel can ruin an injector or main fuel pump on a diesel motor. With a petrol motor you simply need to clean the fuel tank and carby with no damage resulting